Systems Engineer (Multiple Openings)
With high level of independent decision making authority and limited supervision, will be responsible for providing the optimal controls solutions for capital projects and on-going operations, which include controls design and controls support for all phases of the capital projects including development of control system concepts, design, cost estimating, system installation, check-out, commissioning, and successful transition of deliverables, including all control application software, electrical elementary diagrams, control system operation manuals, electrical maintenance documents, and technical application controls; Responsible for providing process and packaging systems controls optimization during startup and early production.
Schedule, cost, communicate and coordinate outside and internal resources to execute projects in a timely and cost effective manner; responsible for compiling and managing backups of all programmable equipment.
MS in Electrical Engineering or Electronics & Communications Engineering or related field or equivalent.
Manufacturing Engineer (Multiple Openings)
With high level of independent decision making authority and limited supervision, will be responsible for the following: Streamline manufacturing processes, procedures and methodologies to improve product outcomes; work on issues related to ultra-low vacuum; Ensure product reliability and ensure on time delivery; work with new product development team in mathematical modelling; Prepare and maintain process flow documentation; Provide manufacturing support to all product areas, assist on the build floor teams in resolving manufacturing and quality issues; Use quality tools like PFMEA and FMEA; Work with suppliers to resolve supplier quality issues and ensure proper protocols were established to prevent re-occurring of quality issues.
MS in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
Process Engineer (Multiple Openings)
Requires breadth of expertise in semiconductor processing equipment mainly in the PVD field. Interprets internal or external PVD process issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. Communicates complex technical subjects to management, colleagues, customers and partners.
- Perform PVD process development, collect data, analyze and compile reports on a wide range of complex process engineering experiments for multiple products and technologies, including PVD and Etch, within safety guidelines
- Characterize hardware, define methods and apply new technologies to characterize hardware, and/or perform hardware characterization on a wide range of complex systems for multiple products
- Generate internal and external documentation for products, presentations, technical reports and generate process engineering specifications
- Develop, plan and execute process development projects
- Train process associates in measurement techniques of film properties and guide them in the interpretation of the data, new methodologies, troubleshooting techniques and resolve process related issues/problems for multiple products
- Interact with customers to resolve process related issues/problems with limited to no supervision
- Travel to other company offices, vendor and customer sites
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of PVD Process Development
- BS in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, material science or any associate field